Nissan today (14/5/19) revealed their newest vehicle to their Light Commercial Vehicle range with the new NV250. The van contains upgraded safety and reliability due to the new Nissan intelligent mobility technologies and 5 year 100,000 mile warranty. The NV250 comes in 2 different body lengths and multiple engine and interior choices. Nissan has also made the vehicle available with panel and crew finished for functionality and practicality.
Other features include:
• Up to 800kg payload and two body lengths, enhancing cargo-carrying capabilities for seamless deliveries
• Euro6D-Temp compliant for reduced CO2 emissions and optimised fuel efficiency translating into lower overall running costs
• Improved versatility thanks to a wide range of conversions
• On-board Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies, including Hill Start Assist and Extended Grip
• Nissan’s industry-leading five-year warranty / 100,000-mile warranty comes as standard
Paolo D’Ettore, Light Commercial Vehicles Director for Nissan Europe, said “The new Nissan NV250 is the perfect compact van for small businesses with big aspirations. By enabling customers to choose the version that is just right for them, the NV250 encourages more agile business deliveries and greater leisure freedom.”
Coming in 2 different sizes (L1 and L2) the L2 comes with a maximum of 4 seats and lots of interior room. The NV250 will come out alongside the popular and well received e-NV200. The e-NV200 has now sold over 20,000 vehicles across Europe since its launch and has now been upgraded with a 40kWh battery, which means it now has a range of 124 miles.